Monday, April 21, 2008

Out

Update on the premature ovulation situation: Wife has been taking ovulation tests each morning, and has yet to get another positive (not that we're expecting that ... we're just checking to be sure the early positive test wasn't a fluke) We've been busy ...

This weekend I leave for Germany for two weeks. My wife's cousin's wife is having a baby shower that same day, but my wife is opting to not go. I don't blame her. It's hard enough to have to send your spouse off on an airplane for two weeks while simultaneously enduring the pain/ridiculousness of a baby shower. She reads this blog and I want her to know that it's okay to bypass something that will only cause pain ... she should stay at home, and take a bath while Cooper tries to jump in with her before getting frustrated and wandering off to take a poop in the green room while chewing through the remaining straps on her shoes.

I am going to miss my wife terribly. And I'll miss Cooper too.

Hopefully there will be a positive pregnancy test sometime during my absence. If not, at least I'll get to come home to my wife shortly thereafter.

No comments: