Friday, December 7, 2007

Title Change

I just changed the title of this blog to "IVF - A Husband's Perspective" from "IVF - A Husband's In Vitro Perspective"

The original title was no attempt at being cute or anything like that ... it was sort of an oversight (I always intended to remove the "In Vitro" part, but never actually got around to it until today) The phrase "In Vitro" is Latin for "In Glass", and implies that something happens in an artificial environment. This whole process is, by my estimation, as close to an artificial environment as I've been in my life ... the whole thing is just so completely bizarre and surreal that there's no better way to describe it. Perhaps my original title was a worthy one ... but the words would've needed to be moved around because as it was, it was confusing and stupid. I'm going to leave it as you see it above from here on out - I've always been a believer in simple messages and efficient solutions ... my new title, in my opinion, is just that: Simple and to the point.

Anyhow, that's all for now. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: