Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today's the Day

We have an appointment with IVF Michigan this afternoon to discuss our eligibility for the Progesterone study they are participating in. We intend to ask some questions about what would be done differently in round 2, and how they feel about the conflicting advice from the other Doctor. More to come tomorrow ...

In the mean time, my wife has a cold, so is in bed with Cooper at home. I feel for her ... she had a bladder infection last week, which turned to a cold before the weekend, now it looks like it's turning into a stomach flu or some other diarrhea causing ailment. I've tried to leave work early (5:30 p.m.) the past few days to take care of her ... that's something that is frowned on in my line of work. I'm starting to feel the pressure of this job a little bit. The experience is great, I love the nature of what I'm doing, it's just the hours are treacherous. What's worse is the uncertainty of where you'll be from week to week. To think, I haven't even had to travel that much yet. When that kicks in, the stress and anxiety caused by this job will go to a whole new level. I'll cross that bridge when I get there ... for now, the mantra continues: Doing this for my family ... doing this for my family ... doing this for my family.

1 comment:

nancy said...

Now I want to know what you do for a living!