Monday, February 11, 2008

Ovulation

My wife got a positive ovulation test this morning - she is going in to the Doctor's office at 10:00 a.m. for an ultrasound, where I think they will detect the presence, or lack of a follicle(s). Then we have sex (woohoo!) then my wife goes back in to see if any of the sperm survived (post coital)

Enlightenment in the next 72 hours (just a little)

UPDATE: 11:18 A.M. - Turns out my wife has mature, normal-looking follicle(s) ready to go! So, we have to get up at 3 a.m. to "do it", then she goes into the office at 10:00 a.m. to check if anything is still swimming. Not sure how quickly they can assess this, but I would guess an update will come before tomorrow ends.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

3 am sex. Have fun.

Annie said...

Have fun a good luck. I look forward hopefully reading a good swimming report shortly.