Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Billing

Talked to the billing lady at IVF Michigan today. She is a very nice lady who I was very rude to last time we talked. I offered her my apologies for being a prick, and asked to have all of our outstanding bills sent to us. She informed me that they had dropped ~$350 of the charges - how cool?!?

Isn't is sick that it's a bonus for us to not have to pay $350 for something that resulted in nothing but frustration, confusion and most importantly, no baby?

Moving on to more positive times. A period, or pregnancy is in the near future. Not exactly sure where my wife is at in her cycle, but she shouldn't be too far from the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife must be very crabby and she must be really getting on your nerves.

Paula Keller said...

Good luck with you guys!