Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jamaica

Wife and I decided to book a trip to Jamaica. We went to Couples Ocho Rios for our honeymoon, and we liked it so much we're going to try another Couples resort in Negril, Jamaica. We've booked the trip to coincide with our 3 year anniversary. Haven't been on a real vacation since our honeymoon, so I think we deserve it. Total cost: $3,700 for 7 nights all inclusive (includes flights). Sort of an untimely expenditure given the possibility of IVF in our future, and the cost of selling our house, but who gives a shit ... life is too short to worry about such things. Besides, our retirement accounts are all funded to the max, so we're okay.

I'm going to drink rum and knock up my wife while we're there, unless I do that before we go, in which case I'll just go through the motions.

No comments: