Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Summoning magic types

If you are capable of casting magic spells, and you are reading this, I would like to kindly ask you to cast one in our direction so that our IVF procedure next week works. We really, really, really want to become parents ... all you have to do is point your magic wand, or whatever device you use, towards Birmingham, MI anytime between now and two weeks from now (depending on how long your spells last)

In return I can offer you some strategic advice (complete with PowerPoint slides containing upward pointing, green-colored arrows, recommendations to offshore EVERYTHING to China or India, and words like innovatization)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know any magic tricks...but I really hope this works for you!! I love your blog...Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

No magic here, but sending LOTS of positive, happy, hopeful thoughts your way.

And, um, innovatization??

I Believe in Miracles said...

Sending you happy baby thoughts your way and trying to throw in some baby dust too.

Keep us posted.

Martin said...

you don't want any of my spells brutha!

but best of luck anyway!

Abe said...

Don't know about Magic, but will pray for you that all goes well.
Abe